Xcessbio Synthesis Service
The synthesis lab at Xcessbio has a team of 30+ highly experienced synthetic chemists dedicated to deliver superior chemical synthesis at a more economical price to our customers, especially from academia and biotech companies with special needs and budget. We currently operate in a 12,000 sq. ft. facility with 40 chemical fume hoods and state-of-the-art instruments such as LC/MS, prep-HPLC, NMR and large-scale reactors. Our chemistry team leaders have over 40 years of combined experience in medicinal chemistry and process chemistry at top US pharmaceutical companies, and each of our associates has minimum 3-year industrial working experience. We will quickly respond to your custom synthesis inquiries with guaranteed quality, competitive pricing, and fast turn-around time. Our existing and returning customers are mostly from US leading pharmaceutical companies and top research institutes
Services we offer:
- √ High quality custom synthesis of chemical compounds (that are not commercially available or simply needed in better quality and lower cost) in milligram to kilogram quantity.
- √ Lead optimization of screening hits by our experienced medicinal chemists to deliver compounds with improved activity and drug quality.
- √ Competitive pricing and turn-around time to any other CROs.
- √ Proven track record of independently executing the design and synthesis of complex chemical compounds without needing detailed procedures provided from customers.
- √ Respond to inquiries within 24 hours; weekly progress report, and teleconference with the team leader by request.
- √ FTE based contract (2-12 months) for meeting special needs from customers.
- √ All communicated information is held in strict confidence.
How to get the service from us:
- Synthesis of reference compounds, intermediates and building blocks.
- Email us (email@example.com) the compound’s name/reference, and/or confirmed chemical structure, as well as desired quantity, purity, and salt form (default is free base). If you would like to provide the established synthesis procedure, it’d be helpful and may affect the quote pricing.
- We will evaluate your inquiry and reply to you with the quote and lead time usually within 24 hours.
- With a confirmed mutual agreement, we will generate the PO number for your requested chemicals so that you can submit your order.
- We will provide weekly report or final report by request during the synthesis.
- We will deliver the requested products on time and provide all characterization data.
- If the synthesis cost exceeds $5,000, we’d bill 50% upfront as material and initiation cost.
- Medicinal chemistry to modify the lead compound (project-based or FTE-based)
- Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your Confidential Disclosure Agreement (CDA) or use our standard CDA to protect your IP rights.
- After execution of CDA, email us the lead compound’s structure and specific plan for the lead optimization. If there are established synthesis procedures, it’d be helpful and may affect the quote pricing.
- If you need any inputs from our experienced medicinal chemistry leader, or you would like Linkgen Lab to carry out the lead optimization independently, we will have a conference call first to understand the details.
- With a confirmed mutual agreement, we will generate the PO number for your requested lead optimization so that you can submit your order
- We will provide weekly report and/or final report by request during the synthesis.
- Weekly 30-minute teleconference will be scheduled by request to update the progress.
- We will deliver compounds in bimonthly basis or by your request and provide all characterization data.
- If the total project/FTE cost exceeds $5,000, we’d bill 50% upfront as material and initiation cost or monthly whichever is appropriate and agreeable.