|Solubility:||DMSO up to 100 mM|
|Storage:||Powder: 4oC 1 year. DMSO: 4oC 3 month; -20oC 1 year.|
Y-27632 is a widely used, selective inhibitor of the Rho-associated protein kinase p160ROCK with a Ki value at ~ 0.14 µM. In many studies, it was shown and used to enhance the survival and cloning efficiency of many primary cell types after single cell dissociation without affecting their self-renewal properties, including hESC/iPSCs, neural stem cells, intestinal stem cells, and mammary epithelial cells.
How to Use:
- In vitro: Y-27632 is typically used at 10 μM concentration in cell culture.
- In vivo: In several hypertension rat models, Y-27632 was orally dosed at 30 mg/kg to significantly decrease blood pressure.
- Uehata M, et al. Calcium sensitization of smooth muscle mediated by a Rho-associated protein kinase in hypertension.(1997) Nature. 389(6654):990-4.
- Ishizaki T. et al. Pharmacological properties of Y-27632, a specific inhibitor of rho-associated kinases. (2000) Mol Pharmacol 57, 976-983.
- Koyanagi et al. Inhibition of the Rho/ROCK pathway reduces apoptosis during transplantation of embryonic stem cell-derived neural precursors. (2008) J. Neurosci Res 86: 270-280.
- Watanabe et al. A ROCK inhibitor permits survival of dissociated human embryonic stem cells. (2007) Nat Biotech 25: 681-686.
Products are for research use only. Not for human use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.