|Solubility:||DMSO up to 100 mM|
|Storage:||Powder: 4oC 1 year. DMSO: 4oC 3 month; -20oC 1 year.|
J147 is a potent and orally active neurotrophic molecule discovered based upon efficacy in multiple cellular models of age-associated pathologies rather than exclusively amyloid metabolism. J147 is broadly neuroprotective, and active in six different assays that represent distinct neurotoxicity pathways related to aging and neurodegenerative diseases, with EC50 between 10 and 200 nM. It can also improve memory in normal rodents, and prevent the loss of synaptic proteins and cognitive decline in a transgenic AD mouse model.
How to Use:
- In vitro: J147 was used at 1 µM in vitro and in cellular assays.
- In vivo: J147 was orally dosed to mice at 1-5 mg/kg once per day. Or the transgenic mice were fed with J147 in their chow at 200 ppm starting at 4 months of age.
- 1. Chen Q, et al. A novel neurotrophic drug for cognitive enhancement and Alzheimer's disease. (2011) PLoS One. 6(12):e27865.
- 2. Chiruta C, et al. Metabolism of a potent neuroprotective hydrazide. (2013) Bioorg Med Chem. 21(10):2733-41.
- 3. Prior M, et al. The neurotrophic compound J147 reverses cognitive impairment in aged Alzheimer's disease mice. (2013) Alzheimers Res Ther. 5(3):25.
Products are for research use only. Not for human use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.