|Solubility:||DMSO up to 50 mM|
|Storage:||Powder: 4oC 1 year. DMSO: 4oC 3 month; -20oC 1 year.|
CPI203 is a novel potent, selective and cell permeable inhibitor of the bromodomain and extra terminal (BET) family protein BRD4 with an IC50 of ~37 nM (BRD4 α-screen assay). It has an IC50 of ~99 nM in inhibiting Myc expression in MV4-11 cells and an IC50 of ~30 nM in inhibiting IL-6 production in THP-1 cells stimulated with LPS, decreases specific Ser2 phosphorylation of the carboxyl-terminal domain (CTD) of the RNA polymerase II (Pol II) by either endogenous BRD4 or a BRD4 mutant, BRD4 FEE-AAA, that is incapable of binding PTEFb. CPI203 is an analog of JQ-1 but has shown superior bioavailability with oral or intraperitoneal (IP) administration. When mice that were transplanted with primary mouse T-ALL cells, either Fbxw7+/+ or Fbxw7mut/+, were treated with CPI203 at 5 mg/Kg orally twice per day, a significant and rapid reduction in leukemia burden was observed. CPI203 is a useful chemical probe to study the suppression of Myc-dependent cancer development.
How to Use:
- In vitro: CPI203 was used at 0.5-1 µM final concentration in various in vitro assays.
- In vivo: CPI203 could be dosed to the mice by oral administration at 5 mg/kg twice per day for 7 days.
- Devaiah BN, et al. BRD4 is an atypical kinase that phosphorylates serine2 of the RNA polymerase II carboxy-terminal domain. (2012) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 109(18):6927-32.
- Bryan King, et al. The Ubiquitin Ligase Fbxw7 Modulates Leukemia-Initiating Cell Activity by Regulating Myc Stability. (2013) Cell 153(7):1552-66.
- Moros A, et al. Synergistic antitumor activity of lenalidomide with the BET bromodomain inhibitor CPI203 in bortezomib-resistant mantle cell lymphoma. (2014) Leukemia. In press.
Products are for research use only. Not for human use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.