WP1130 (Degrasyn) is a cell-permeable, potent and selective inhibitor of the deubiquitinylating enzymes (DUBs). At 5 μM it directly inhibits DUB activity of USP9x, USP5, USP14, UCH-L1, and UCH37, but not UCH-L3, resulting in downregulation of antiapoptotic and upregulation of proapoptotic proteins, such as MCL-1 and p53. WP1130 suppresses Bcr/Abl, JAK2 transducer (without affecting 20S proteasome) and activator of transcription (STAT). It did not directly suppress Jak2 kinase activity, but mediated Jak2 ubiquitination, resulting in its trafficking through HDAC6 to perinuclear aggresomes without cytokine stimulation or SOCS-1 induction.
CAS Number: 856243-80-6
Molecular Weight: 384.27
Chemical Name: (S,E)-3-(6-bromopyridin-2-yl)-2-cyano-N-(1-phenylbutyl)acrylamide
Appearance: Solid Power.
Purity: ≥98% (or refer to the Certificate of Analysis)
Solubility: DMSO up to 100 mM
Shipping Condition: Shipped under ambient temperature as non-hazardous chemical or refer to Certificate of Analysis
Storage Condition: Dry, dark and -20 oC for 1 year or refer to the Certificate of Analysis.
Shelf Life: ≥12 months if stored properly.
Stock Solution Storage: 0 - 4 oC for 1 month or refer to the Certificate of Analysis.
Drug Formulation: To be determined.
HS Tariff Code: 382200
How to use
WP1130 was used at 5-10 µM final concentration in various in vitro assays.
WP1130 was administered through IP injection at 40 mg/kg every other day.
- Bartholomeusz GA, et al. Activation of a novel Bcr/Abl destruction pathway by WP1130 induces apoptosis of chronic myelogenous leukemia cells. (2007) Blood. 109(8):3470-8.
- artholomeusz G, et al. Degrasyn activates proteasomal-dependent degradation of c-Myc. (2007) Cancer Res. 67(8):3912-8.
- Kapuria V, et al. Deubiquitinase inhibition by small-molecule WP1130 triggers aggresome formation and tumor cell apoptosis. (2010) Cancer Res. 70(22):9265-76.
- Sun H, et al. Bcr-Abl ubiquitination and Usp9x inhibition block kinase signaling and promote CML cell apoptosis. (2011) Blood. 117(11):3151-62.
- Kapuria V, et al. A novel small molecule deubiquitinase inhibitor blocks Jak2 signaling through Jak2 ubiquitination. (2011) Cell Signal. 23(12):2076-85.
Products are for research use only. Not for human use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.