AMG 9810 is a competitive antagonist of capsaicin activation of the vanilloid receptor 1 (TRPV1). Additionally, it has been shown to compete with other modes of TRPV1 activation, including proton, heat, and the endogenous ligands: anandamide, N-arachidonyl dopamine and oleoyldopamine.
Appearance: Solid powder
Purity: >98% (or refer to the Certificate of Analysis)
Shipping Condition: Shipped under ambient temperature as non-hazardous chemical. This product is stable enough for a few weeks during ordinary shipping and time spent in Customs.
Storage Condition: Dry, dark and at 0 - 4 C for short term (days to weeks) or -20 C for long term (months to years).
Solubility: Soluble in DMSO, not in water
Shelf Life: >2 years if stored properly
Drug Formulation: This drug may be formulated in DMSO
Stock Solution Storage: 0 - 4 C for short term (days to weeks), or -20 C for long term (months).
HS Tariff Code: 2934.99.9001
- Xu XX, Cao Y, Ding TT, Fu KY, Li Y, Xie QF. Role of TRPV1 and ASIC3 channels in experimental occlusal interference-induced hyperalgesia in rat masseter muscle. Eur J Pain. 2016 Apr;20(4):552-63. doi: 10.1002/ejp.758. Epub 2015 Jul 22. PubMed PMID: 26201614.
- Alawi KM, Aubdool AA, Liang L, Wilde E, Vepa A, Psefteli MP, Brain SD, Keeble JE. The sympathetic nervous system is controlled by transient receptor potential vanilloid 1 in the regulation of body temperature. FASEB J. 2015 Oct;29(10):4285-98. doi: 10.1096/fj.15-272526. Epub 2015 Jul 1. PubMed PMID: 26136480; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC4650996.
- Qiao H, Gao Y, Zhang C, Zhou H. Increased expression of TRPV1 in the trigeminal ganglion is involved in orofacial pain during experimental tooth movement in rats. Eur J Oral Sci. 2015 Feb;123(1):17-23. doi: 10.1111/eos.12158. Epub 2014 Nov 19. PubMed PMID: 25407056.
- Clifton HL, Inceoglu B, Ma L, Zheng J, Schaefer S. TRPV1 channels are involved in niacin-induced cutaneous vasodilation in mice. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 2015 Feb;65(2):184-91. doi: 10.1097/FJC.0000000000000181. PubMed PMID: 25387247.
- Yu X, Hu Y, Yu S. Effects of acid on vagal nociceptive afferent subtypes in guinea pig esophagus. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2014 Aug 15;307(4):G471-8. doi: 10.1152/ajpgi.00156.2014. Epub 2014 Jul 3. PubMed PMID: 24994852; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC4137112.
- Amiresmaili S, Shamsizadeh A, Allahtavakoli M, Pourshanazari AA, Roohbakhsh A. The effect of intra-ventral hippocampus administration of TRPV1 agonist and antagonist on spatial learning and memory in male rats. Pharmacol Rep. 2014 Feb;66(1):10-4. doi: 10.1016/j.pharep.2013.06.002. Epub 2014 Jan 30. PubMed PMID: 24905300.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.