TPPB is used in Biotrickling filter modeling for styrene abatement.
Chemical Formula: C27H30F3N3O3
Exact Mass: 501.2239
Molecular Weight: 501.55
Elemental Analysis: C, 64.66; H, 6.03; F, 11.36; N, 8.38; O, 9.57
Appearance: Solid powder
Purity: >98% (or refer to the Certificate of Analysis)
Shipping Condition: Shipped under ambient temperature as non-hazardous chemical. This product is stable enough for a few weeks during ordinary shipping and time spent in Customs.
Storage Condition: Dry, dark and at 0 - 4 C for short term (days to weeks) or -20 C for long term (months to years).
Solubility: Soluble in DMSO
Shelf Life: >3 years if stored properly
Drug Formulation: This drug may be formulated in DMSO
Stock Solution Storage: 0 - 4 C for short term (days to weeks), or -20 C for long term (months).
HS Tariff Code: 2934.99.03.00
By use of a cell line derived from an Alzheimer’s disease patient, significant enhancement of sAPPα secretion is achieved at 1 μM concentration for TPPB (Compound 5e). TPPB has a role against Aβ25-35-induced neurotoxicity in PC12 cells. TPPB at concentration of 1 μM could antagonize Aβ25-35 induced cell damage. TPPB could increase the phosphorylation of Akt, PKC, MARCKS and MAPK, which are inhibited by Aβ25-35 treatment. TPPB inhibits the activation of caspase-3 induced by Aβ25-35.
TPPB is evaluated for induction of hyperplasia after topical application to the shaved backs of outbred Sencar mice and shows a modest response at 300 μg.、
- San-Valero P, Dorado AD, Quijano G, Álvarez-Hornos FJ, Gabaldón C. Biotrickling filter modeling for styrene abatement. Part 2: Simulating a two-phase partitioning bioreactor. Chemosphere. 2018 Jan;191:1075-1082. doi: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2017.10.141. Epub 2017 Oct 27. PubMed PMID: 29096881.
- Hasegawa Y, Tateno S, Yamamoto M, Nakanishi T, Kitagawa Y, Seki T, Ito H, Fushimi K. Effective Photo- and Triboluminescent Europium(III) Coordination Polymers with Rigid Triangular Spacer Ligands. Chemistry. 2017 Feb 21;23(11):2666-2672. doi: 10.1002/chem.201605054. Epub 2017 Jan 27. PubMed PMID: 27991702.
- Tomei MC, Mosca Angelucci D, Daugulis AJ. A novel continuous two-phase partitioning bioreactor operated with polymeric tubing: Performance validation for enhanced biological removal of toxic substrates. J Environ Manage. 2017 Feb 1;187:265-272. doi: 10.1016/j.jenvman.2016.11.045. Epub 2016 Nov 30. PubMed PMID: 27912137.
- Li Y, Liu H, Yan F, Su D, Wang Y, Zhou H. High-calorific biogas production from anaerobic digestion of food waste using a two-phase pressurized biofilm (TPPB) system. Bioresour Technol. 2017 Jan;224:56-62. doi: 10.1016/j.biortech.2016.10.070. Epub 2016 Oct 25. PubMed PMID: 27815042.
- Moradkhani H, Izadkhah MS, Anarjan N. Experimental and CFD-PBM Study of Oxygen Mass Transfer Coefficient in Different Impeller Configurations and Operational Conditions of a Two-Phase Partitioning Bioreactor. Appl Biochem Biotechnol. 2017 Feb;181(2):710-724. doi: 10.1007/s12010-016-2243-0. Epub 2016 Oct 8. PubMed PMID: 27723011.
Products are for research use only. Not for human use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.