A very useful small molecule collection to improve CRISPR editing efficacy, 2 mg solid each for the following compounds:
- SCR7: a NHEJ inhibitor promotes the efficiency of HDR 4–5-fold for CRISPR editing in both human and mouse cell lines.
- RS-1: a RAD51-Stimulatory compound enhances CRISPR/Cas9- and TALEN-mediated knock-in efficiency.
- (Z)-4-Hydroxytamoxifen: a previously characterised as an Estrogen Receptor antagonist and now found to improve genome-editing specificity.
- L755,507: a β3 adrenergic receptor partial agonist enhances CRISPR-mediated HDR efficiency in human induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) and other cell types.
- Azidothymidine (AZT): a reverse transcriptase inhibitor enhances CRISPR-mediated sequence-specific gene knockout via NHEJ in human induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) and other cell types.
- Nocodazole enhances homology-directed repair (HDR) efficiency 9 to 31% (depending on cell cycle phase) and increases Cas9-mediated gene editing frequencies.
- ME0328 enhances CRISPR-Cas9-mediated HER2 mutation frequency, resulting in increased reduction in proliferation of HER2-positive breast cancer cells.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.