|Solubility:||DMSO up to 100 mM|
|Storage:||Powder: 4oC 1 year. DMSO: 4oC 3 month; -20oC 1 year.|
LY2784544 is highly potent and selective mutant JAK2 (V617F) inhibitor with an IC50 of ~55 nM. It also inhibits IL-3-activated wild type JAK2 with an IC50 of 2.26 μM. Similarly in the proliferation assay, LY2784544 shows anti-proliferative activity in JAK2 V617F-driven cells with an IC50 of 68 nM, compared to 1.36 μM in wild type JAK2-driven cells and 0.94 μM in JAK3-driven cells. LY2784544 significantly inhibits STAT5 phosphorylation in JAK2-V617F Ba/F3 xenografts. Currently LY2784544 is being investigated in a clinical trial for the treatment of essential thrombocythemia, polycythemia vera, and primary myelofibrosis.
How to Use:
- In vitro: LY2784544 was used at 5-10 µM final concentration in vitro and in cellular assays.
- In vivo: LY2784544 significantly inhibits STAT5 phosphorylation in JAK2-V617F Ba/F3 xenografts with a Threshold Effective Dose 50 (TED50) of 12.7 mg/kg. LY2784544 also reduces JAK2-V617F Ba/F3 tumor burden in the JAK2-V617F-induced MPN model with a TED50 of 13.7 mg/kg after oral treatment. LY2784544 has no effect on CD71/Ter119 positive erythroid progenitors in spleens of SCID mice after oral treatment.
- 1. Srdan Verstovsek . Phase I Study of the JAK2 V617F Inhibitor, LY2784544, in Patients with Myelofibrosis (MF), Polycythemia Vera (PV), and Essential Thrombocythemia (ET). (2011) 53rd ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition.
- 2. Liandong Ma. Efficacy of LY2784544, a Small Molecule Inhibitor Selective for Mutant JAK2 Kinase, In JAK2 V617F-Induced Hematologic Malignancy Models. (2011) 53rd ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition.
- 3. David Mitchell, et al. Development and a Practical Synthesis of the JAK2 Inhibitor LY2784544. (2012) Org. Process Res. Dev., 16 (1), pp 70–81
Products are for research use only. Not for human use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.