Decursinol angelate has anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, and hepatoprotective activities, it inhibits VEGF-induced angiogenesis via suppression of the VEGFR-2-signaling pathway; it also suppresses invasion and inflammatory activation of cancer cells through modulation of PI3K/AKT, ERK and NF-kappaB, its anti-inflammatory activity may contribute to its anti-cancer activity.Decursinol angelate has protective effects against amyloid β-protein-induced oxidative stress in the PC12 cell line. It improves wound healing by upregulating the expression of genes encoding extracellular matrix remodeling proteins, inflammatory cytokines, and growth factors. Decursinol angelate has in vitro and in vivo antifungal activity against Magnaporthe oryzae, the causal agent of rice blast.
Chemical Formula: C19H20O5
Exact Mass: 328.13
Molecular Weight: 328.36
Elemental Analysis: C, 69.50; H, 6.14; O, 24.36
Chemical Name: (S)-8,8-dimethyl-2-oxo-7,8-dihydro-2H,6H-pyrano[3,2-g]chromen-7-yl (Z)-2-methylbut-2-enoate
InChi Code: InChI=1S/C19H20O5/c1-5-11(2)18(21)23-16-9-13-8-12-6-7-17(20)22-14(12)10-15(13)24-19(16,3)4/h5-8,10,16H,9H2,1-4H3/b11-5-/t16-/m0/s1
Appearance: Solid powder
Purity: >98% (or refer to the Certificate of Analysis)
Shipping Condition: Shipped under ambient temperature as non-hazardous chemical. This product is stable enough for a few weeks during ordinary shipping and time spent in Customs.
Storage Condition: Dry, dark and at 0 - 4 C for short term (days to weeks) or -20 C for long term (months to years).
Solubility: Soluble in DMSO
Shelf Life: >3 years if stored properly
Drug Formulation: This drug may be formulated in DMSO
Stock Solution Storage: 0 - 4 C for short term (days to weeks), or -20 C for long term (months).
HS Tariff Code: 2934.99.9001
- Kim S, Kim JE, Kim N, Joo M, Lee MW, Jeon HJ, Ryu H, Song IC, Song GY, Lee HJ. Decursin inhibits tumor growth, migration, and invasion in gastric cancer by down-regulating CXCR7 expression. Am J Cancer Res. 2019 Sep 1;9(9):2007-2018. eCollection 2019. PubMed PMID: 31598401; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC6780662.
- Chang SN, Khan I, Dey DK, Cho KH, Hwang BS, Bae KB, Kang SC, Park JG. Decursinol angelate ameliorates 12-O-tetradecanoyl phorbol-13-acetate (TPA) -induced NF-κB activation on mice ears by inhibiting exaggerated inflammatory cell infiltration, oxidative stress and pro-inflammatory cytokine production. Food Chem Toxicol. 2019 Oct;132:110699. doi: 10.1016/j.fct.2019.110699. Epub 2019 Jul 24. PubMed PMID: 31351099.
- Jung MY, Seo CS, Baek SE, Lee J, Shin MS, Kang KS, Lee S, Yoo JE. Analysis and Identification of Active Compounds from Gami-Soyosan Toxic to MCF-7 Human Breast Adenocarcinoma Cells. Biomolecules. 2019 Jul 10;9(7). pii: E272. doi: 10.3390/biom9070272. PubMed PMID: 31295870; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC6681368.
- Kiyonga AN, An JH, Lee KY, Lim C, Suh YG, Chin YW, Jung K. Rapid and Efficient Separation of Decursin and Decursinol Angelate from Angelica gigas Nakai using Ionic Liquid, (BMIm)BF(4), Combined with Crystallization. Molecules. 2019 Jun 28;24(13). pii: E2390. doi: 10.3390/molecules24132390. PubMed PMID: 31261662; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC6651083.
- Thapa B, Pak S, Kwon HJ, Lee K. Decursinol Angelate Ameliorates Dextran Sodium Sulfate-Induced Colitis by Modulating Type 17 Helper T Cell Responses. Biomol Ther (Seoul). 2019 Mar 25;27(5):466-473. doi: 10.4062/biomolther.2019.004. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 30917627; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC6720537.
Products are for research use only. Not for human use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.